Saturday, January 7, 2017



The Christmas Season


As usual, it was a wonderful Christmas Season!  In fact, I still have my tree up and all my decorations.  I always hate taking them down ~ it seems so bare afterwards.  With much more cold, dark winter to come, it is nice having tree lights and pretty decorations around the house.  But this weekend I'll be taking it all down.  I am one of those people who is always still listening to Christmas music and watching the movies and enjoying the season up through Epiphany.  I like to savor it all and make the most of it.  It is, after all, the most  wonderful time of the year!


    *     *     *     *     *     *     *      *     *


Here's one of my favorite Christmas ornaments that has been on my tree literally since I was a newborn baby. 



*     *     *     *     *     *     *      *     *

A mug my daughter got me one year for Christmas, that is still one of my favorites ...

*     *     *     *     *     *     *      *     *

The reason for the season~




1 comment:

  1. Christmas is probably my favorite day of the year, but Valentine's Day is probably my favorite holiday. I think it's because I'm so busy with various traditions in December, but Valentine's Day is more relaxed and yet still a lot of fun.

    I enjoyed seeing some of your decorations!

    ReplyDelete